Write For Writer’s Hive
Interested In Writing For Writer’s Hive?
Writer’s Hive is always scoping out new writing talent to add to our list of contributors. If you love writing, books, publishing, and marketing as it relates to the writing industry, then we want to hear from you. We’re looking for qualified and skilled writers who can knowledgeably speak on books, writing, and publishing in the space of about 750 to 1,800 words (depending on the topic).
Benefits of Publication
Our online magazine receives approximately 20k+ visitors per month, and we’re still growing stronger each month! When you write for us, you have the opportunity to share your valuable knowledge with other writers in the community, build your portfolio, expand your reach and exposure, and lock in a place on our website. As a contributor, you will receive a dedicated author landing page with your headshot, bio, and curated list of your articles for easy sharing! The links within your bio and articles are all “do follow” links!
How To Pitch
We’re seeking content from writers who have graduate degrees or have been published in the past. Topics should be intermediate to advanced, offering unique insights and advice on creative writing, publishing, or book marketing. Please include a few sentences about your article topic and why it would add value to our readership.
- AI generated content is not accepted
- Content cannot be previously published
- Content must be clean, concise, original, and grammatically correct
- Self-promotional content will not be accepted or responded to
- Please submit your article as a Google doc link that is publicly accessible. If permissions are not set properly, we will not reach out and ask you to fix the permissions.
- You will hear from us within 30 days of submitting
- We do not offer payment for guest posting (please see our benefits of publication above)
Please fill out the form below to submit your article idea for consideration!
"*" indicates required fields